Identify new business models and direction for growth.
Growth strategy is not business as usual corporate strategy. Before rushing to open the “Innovation toolkit”, we focus alongside senior leaders on what matters most: define mid-term priorities for growth.
While innovation can be unpredictable, our goal is to establish a growth framework. Understanding where to play next, incremental vs. disruptive paths, to guide and maximize the impact for growth. Our ultimate goal is to draw a unique Inside-Out perspective where you should invest time and resources.
Working with you, we’ll draw answers to questions, such as:
- Understand your business current situation and market environment
- Extract customer pain points and growth ambitions
- Review technology and startup trends that might affect your business
- Outline specific growth areas for profitable opportunities
- Understand both core and adjacent capabilities that are necessary
- Introduce practicable frameworks for managing sustainable growth